If you are new to the blogging world you have heard SEO word many times. But you know what SEO is and what is the benefit of SEO?
Simply you know that SEO is Search Engine Optimization and that means you maximize your site to permit search engines like Google to find you.
SEO for Beginners:
- SEO is good for social promotion of your website. People who find your website on search engines are more likely to promote it on different social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Good SEO practices will improve user experience and promotion of your website.
- It is the process of getting traffic from the “free”, “organic” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- It is also the practice of increasing quantity and quality traffic to your website through organic search results.
- People hardly visit the second page of search engines. So the main aim of SEO is to bring your website to the first page of search engines.
- The better SEO performed more traffic you will get.
Categories of SEO:
As we all know SEO has two different categories: on-page SEO and off-page SEO. These both are very important for success of SEO campaign. But when it comes to search engine rankings they are on a different sides.
1) On-page SEO:
- It is also known as on-site SEO.
- It looks at what your site is about.
- It is the act of upgrading different parts of your website that affect your search engine rankings. As you have control over your website you can change your own website.
- When you think of the most basic SEO tactics like using keywords in your copy and upgrade meta description, HTML code, title tags that are the foundation for on-page SEO.
- It refers all the measures that can be directly taken within your website to improve its position in search rankings. This includes basic tactics like content quality and page performance. There are many factors of On-Page SEO. Click here for more information on On-Page SEO.
2) Off-page SEO:
- SEO refers to the factors as you can control your own website.
- It looks that is your site authoritative and popular?
- It also refers to page ranking factors that occur off your website, like backlinks. It also has some promotion methods.
- There are some factors of On-Page SEO. Click here for more information on Off-Page SEO
There are two types of link in SEO:
1) External Links (Outbound Links)
- This link is also known as inbound links. It’s type of link that switch from one website to another. It also helps to improve authority of your website.
- In external links, quality and quantity of the links matters.
- If your quality of link is good it will improve reliability of your website.
2) Internal Links (Inbound Links)
- To connect internal pages of same domain internal link is used. It also helps to improve authority of your web pages and overall site too.
- If you use highest number of internal links which points toward a specific page on your site it will give a sign to Google that the page is important.
- Keyword Research:
- Keyword research is the most important part of SEO which involves identification of popular words and phrases entered into search engines by people.
- Research of popular keywords are not only a big part of search engine optimization but it’s also a major element of content marketing. This is because you can find ideas for your new blog.
- When people type for any keyword in search engines it helps to create targeted content and by this, you can drive traffic to your site. Mostly traffic is likely to be converted.
How frequently should I do keyword research?
- As we know keyword research is not a one-off task. Always remember, your website content is built on keywords. You have to find new keywords constantly as many keywords are formed all the time.
- To create new website content, keyword research job is worth doing it. As a result, this will be helpful when you are creating content for a new website, starting a new blog post, to create awareness for your brand through content by giving a description of that.
- Keep your website content attractive and which fulfill the requirements of your audience. Don’t always just concentrate on popular keywords you have to also see the ever-changing ways of audiences for keyword research.
How to do keyword research?
- Do you know when keyword research starts? It starts with any topic or idea. This will only come from your industry knowledge and also you have to be active from the products and services you provide.
- Once you will have your list, you can identify how popular keyword is and how difficult it is to rank them on search engine results. To do this you have to enter a keyword in research tool like Google Trends.
- It’s not for only searching it also gives suggestions for new words that you haven’t thought of yet. A simple word when picked from anywhere will build many keywords with ideas for your page content or any blog post.
- SEO tools are important to help optimize a website for search engines. Many tools differ in the scope of their function yet also analyse different SEO factors. Some of the most important areas to be analysed are keywords, content, and social media.
Elvis Viesca(July 14, 2019 - 7:49 am)
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.|
Search Engine Optimization Tips(July 15, 2019 - 10:14 pm)
Hі to every single one, it’s ruly a niϲe ffor me to pay a quick visit
this wеbsite, itt ϲontains valuablе Information.
Karina Wigglesworth(July 24, 2019 - 12:50 am)
Really informative, thanks for sharing this!
Melba(July 29, 2019 - 5:38 pm)
Thankѕ forr any ᧐ther grwat post. The place else could anybody gget that type of info іn such a prfect approach of writіng?
I have a presentation subseqᥙent week, and I am at the
searcһ for such info.
Best SEO Practices(July 29, 2019 - 5:39 pm)
Thаnkfulness to my father whօo told me concerning this webpage, this weƄsite is in fact remarkаble.
t shirt daytona(August 22, 2019 - 8:33 pm)
Ꮋi there, I do think your weeb sitе could possibly be having
browser compatibiⅼity problems. Whenever I take a look at our blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlappіng issues.
I simplyy wantеd to give youu a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!
tee shirt of the day(August 23, 2019 - 2:10 pm)
My brotһer suggested I mіght like this website. He was entirely right.
This post trᥙly made my day. You cɑn not imagine just how much time I had spent forг
this information! Thanks!
kunjungi website kami(September 9, 2019 - 6:19 am)
Incredible points. Outѕtaning arguments. Keep up the ցood effort. http://www.esakef.agrinet.tn/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2599121
Jolie(November 18, 2019 - 1:58 am)
Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post.
I like to write a little comment to support you. https://www.livrebonnenuit.com