If you are new to the blogging world you have heard SEO word many times. But you know what SEO is and what is the benefit of SEO?
Simply you know that SEO is Search Engine Optimization and that means you maximize your site to permit search engines like Google to find you.
SEO for Beginners:
- SEO is good for social promotion of your website. People who find your website on search engines are more likely to promote it on different social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Good SEO practices will improve user experience and promotion of your website.
- It is the process of getting traffic from the “free”, “organic” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- It is also the practice of increasing quantity and quality traffic to your website through organic search results.
- People hardly visit the second page of search engines. So the main aim of SEO is to bring your website to the first page of search engines.
- The better SEO performed more traffic you will get.
- Keyword research is the most important part of SEO which involves identification of popular words and phrases entered into search engines by people.
- Research of popular keywords are not only a big part of search engine optimization but it’s also a major element of content marketing. This is because you can find ideas for your new blog.
- When people type for any keyword in search engines it helps to create targeted content and by this, you can drive traffic to your site. Mostly traffic is likely to be converted.
How frequently should I do keyword research?
- As we know keyword research is not a one-off task. Always remember, your website content is built on keywords. You have to find new keywords constantly as many keywords are formed all the time.
- To create new website content, keyword research job is worth doing it. As a result, this will be helpful when you are creating content for a new website, starting a new blog post, to create awareness for your brand through content by giving a description of that.
- Keep your website content attractive and which fulfill the requirements of your audience. Don’t always just concentrate on popular keywords you have to also see the ever-changing ways of audiences for keyword research.
How to do keyword research?
- Do you know when keyword research starts? It starts with any topic or idea. This will only come from your industry knowledge and also you have to be active from the products and services you provide.
- Once you will have your list, you can identify how popular keyword is and how difficult it is to rank them on search engine results. To do this you have to enter a keyword in research tool like Google Trends.
- It’s not for only searching it also gives suggestions for new words that you haven’t thought of yet. A simple word when picked from anywhere will build many keywords with ideas for your page content or any blog post.